1. Restoring the spiritual inheritance of the early Church before the division of the Church
2. Preparing the believers to face the challenges of the end times
3. Knitting the spiritual inheritance of the East and West for the unity of the Church
1. Abiding by the authority of the Word of God
2. Adhering to a life of worship according to the early Church
3. The importance of the sanctification of the inner man by being transformed into Christ likeness
4. The apostolic mission for the extension of the Kingdom of God
5. The unity of the Church and her preparation for the second coming of Christ
Our statement of belief
1. We believe in the trinity: God the father, Jesus Christ the Son and God the Holy Spirit according to the creed (see below).
2. We believe in the divine inspiration and authority of the Holy Scriptures (the Bible) and consequently committed to the Word of God in all areas of life.
3. We believe in Creation, Fall and Redemption.
4. We believe in the Early Church Fathers' convictions.
5. We believe that the Early Church is the answer and solution to the questions and problems of the End Times Church.
We believe in one God, God the Father the Pantocrator who created heaven and earth, and all things seen and unseen.
We believe in one Lord Jesus Christ, the Only-Begotten Son of God, begotten of the Father before all ages; Light of Light, true God of true God, begotten not created, of one essence with the Father, by whom all things were made; Who for us men and for our salvation came down from heaven, and was incarnate of the Holy Spirit and the Virgin Mary and became Man. And He was crucified for us under Pontius Pilate, suffered and was buried. And on the third day He rose from the dead, according to the Scriptures, ascended to the heavens; He sits at the right hand of His Father, and He is coming again in His glory to judge the living and the dead, Whose kingdom shall have no end.
Yes, we believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the Life-Giver, Who proceeds from the Father, Who with the Father and the Son is worshipped and glorified, who spoke by the prophets.
And in one holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. We confess one baptism for the remission of sins. We look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the coming age. Amen.